ConnectMyApps is a Norwegian application integration company working with SMB,
mid-tier and enterprise customers. We offer both ready-made and fully customized
integrations through our platform, connecting a wide range of business software
applications including ERP, CRM, ecommerce, HR and more. Founded in 2013,
we are a growing and profitable company, part owned by the Amesto group and
headquartered in central Oslo.
The software integration market is growing quickly, and to support our growth we
are seeking a highly motivated person for the position of Technical Sales Consultant.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with the CTO,
you will be the link between customers, our business development and software
development teams. Your main role will be assisting in the sales/pre-sales stage,
working with mid-tier and enterprise customers to understand their business processes
and integration requirements, in order to create technical specifications used by our
You will work primarily in Oslo, but also support partners and customers across the
Nordics and UK.
Application deadline: Friday 15 December 2017
- Work with potential customers to define how their integration(s) should function at a business process level, then translate the requirements into technical specifications for our development team
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities together with Business Development/Marketing
- Work with software and distribution partners to educate and support them on the technical features of our integrations
- Opportunity to provide input on exciting new products and services under development internally
Qualifications and requirements
- 3+ years experience in the business software or similar industry, ideally in a technical role
- Technical or business degree to Bachelor level or higher
- An understanding of SQL programming language is an advantage
- Deep experience of applications such as ERP, CRM, ecommerce, HR, BI etc.
- Good understanding of typical business processes across finance, sales, HR, marketing, logistics etc.
- Flexibility and aptitude to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Very technically minded, though not necessarily a developer
- Customer oriented with a strong interest in sales
- Structured with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Enjoys working in a small team and a fast paced environment
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Company health insurance
- Telephone and broadband
- 5 weeks holiday per year